Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Dodge Cummins 2010-2014 6.7L
Type: Unknown Type
Vendor: Evolution Auto
Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Dodge Cummins 2010-2012 6.7LSinister Diesel's EGR Delete Kit improves upon your stock EGR in a number of ways. First, the cover plate has been made from tough billet aluminum, making it more durable. Second, it helps keep temperatures cooler by allowing the coolant to recirculate faster. Because it recirculates coolant faster than before, it gives you lower coolant temps than your diesel engine's factory model.
6.7 Cummins EGR Delete Kit Replaces Stock ModelThis EGR Delete Kit has been designed as a complete replacement for your stock EGR system. This EGR Delete kit eliminates exhaust gases recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability. Available for a 2010 - 2014 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel engine. WARNING, this item can never be installed on any vehicle registered for use on highways or public streets.
*Race Tuning Required*
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
Competition tested at over 700hp the Sinister Diesel EGR delete is a must have for your drag or sled pull truck. Every EGR delete kit is manufactured in house from 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This race kit completely replaces the entire EGR system and can be installed in 6-8 hours without removal of the intake manifold.
- Quicker turbo spool with lower EGTs
- Fully pressure tested
- Faster recirculation of the coolant resulting in lower coolant temps
**RACE Tuning is Required**
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicles emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturers warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING