MX5LINK - MX5X
The Link G4X MX5Link (#MX5-X) PlugIn ECU fits the Mazda MX5 1600-1800 (NA models) and the GTX/R (1800cc). The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure. (Please note that this unit is only suitable for the 2 plug ECU and not the later 3 plug models).
Installation of Link's MX5 ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required.
A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512 MB Data Logging capabilities
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
The PlugIn ECU is capable of the following features, if the car it is being in used can support them.
Auxiliary Output Options
Programmable Math Processing
Gear Shift Control
Electronic Throttle Control
Variable Valve Timing Control
Chassis and Body
Manufacturing Standard – ISO 13485
Additional Accessories (purchased separately)