Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high-resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
This product is able to install to both the Engine Control Unit and DSG Transmission Control Unit. Included ECU Off The Shelf Maps support common bolt-on engine upgrades. Supplied DSG Off The Shelf Maps offer transmission behavior akin to a wide range of driving style.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Volkswagen GTI. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage 1 93
Peak Gains* +26% HP / +22% TQ
Largest Gains* +35% HP / at 5500 RPM / +30% TQ at 22000 RPM
Stage 2 93
Peak Gains* +30% HP / +31% TQ
Largest Gains* +41% HP at 5730 / +37% TQ at 2250 RPM
Stage 3 93
Peak Gains* +37% HP / +41% TQ
Largest Gains* +46% HP at 5730 RPM / +41% TQ at 3050 RPM
*Results may vary. Power as tested on 2016 GTI Manual using these identical calibrations. Generally speaking, the 91 octane calibration has a richer fuel curve and a less aggressive ignition advance map to help compensate for 91 octane fuel and/or less than ideal atmospheric conditions. The map designed for 93 octane is the most aggressive.
DSG TRANSMISSION TUNING:
The shift points at full throttle have been selected based on achieving the maximum torque to the wheels based on dyno results recoreded at COBB HQ.
COBB Aggressive IS38:
• Torque limits removed. Gear display. Shift delay in manual removed. Forced upshifts disabled. Forced downshifts in manual disabled. Aggressive shift point change RPM above 2k mostly. Sport mode remains in 5th until 6200+. WOT shift points optimized for tuned is38 cars.
• Torque limits removed. Gear display. Shift delay in manual removed. Forced upshifts disabled. Forced downshifts in manual disabled. Aggressive shift point change RPM above 2k mostly. Sport mode remains in 5th until 5800+. WOT shift points optimized for tuned is20 cars.
• Torque limits removed. Gear display. Shift delay in manual removed. Forced upshifts disabled. Forced downshifts in manual disabled. Sport shift point change, about 4-500rpm higher than stock. WOT shift points optimized for is20 cars.
• Torque limits removed. Gear display. Shift delay in manual removed.
• For use stock-like DSG behavior is desired. Does not uninstall Accessport.
- Includes Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 ECU Maps
- Includes OEM+, Sport, Aggressive, and Aggressive IS38 DSG Maps
- Customizable Multi-Gauge Display
- High-Resolution Data Logging
- In-Vehicle Mount with On/Off Switch
Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.
VOLKSWAGEN SPECIFIC FEATURES:
Adjustable Traction Control: Adjust target traction slip on the fly (Slots 1-8) and maximize tire grip to best suit given track conditions (wet/damp/dry/street/slip/burnout/etc). Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use.
Flat Foot Shift: Improve shift times and keep boost built during shifts. Flat Foot Shifting can hold engine RPM at a set RPM between 3000-8000 RPM during shifting. This feature is enabled in COBB OTS maps.
Launch Control: Adjust Launch Control on the fly with 6 pre-configured RPM slots to dial in launch based on track conditions and vehicle configuration. Enabled in OTS Maps and configurable within Accesstuner Pro.
DSG TRANSMISSION FLASH:
DSG Transmission Flash: Flash the DSG module with a COBB OTS map to improve the shift and driving characteristics. Potential improvements include increased minimum shift points, increased auto shift points, and increased shift firmness. DSG Map Notes.
DSG Transmission Service Tools: Use the TCM Service tools to adjust clutch touch points, or trigger a clutch relearn to account for clutch wear, slip, or even increased power applications.
DSG Transmission Gauges/Logging: Monitor transmission health and running state by logging DSG data monitors. DSG Data Monitors.