Toyota Supra Plug & Play Harness with Expansion Port
Once you have determined which Infinity ECU will best support your MKIV Toyota Supra Turbo M/T, you will need to purchase the Supra Plug & Play adapter harness (PN 30-3519). AEM’s engineers have designed the Infinity ECU and harness to fit in the Supra Turbo’s factory ECU location to maintain overall weather resistance of the electronics and deliver a clean look in the engine compartment.
The Plug & Play Adapter harness for the MKIV Toyota Supra turbo adapts to the factory wiring harness and mounts in the factory ECU location. AEM’s Toyota Supra Infinity Plug & Play adapter harness includes a Wideband O2 connector, AEMnet connector for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices and an auxiliary connector with a Deutsch DTM 12P connector for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel pressure, air inlet temperature, MAP, oil temperature and ethanol content sensor. The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, 12v power from relay and high side output for activating a relay or solenoid, a low side output for boost control and analog inputs for mode switch and no-lift shift.
200MHz Processor and Real Time Operating System
Late model vehicle ECU’s all run on faster processors. The Infinity ECU is built around a latest-generation 32 bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real Time Operating System (RTOS), which is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). By comparison, common competitive systems typically use 20MHz to 50MHz processors. To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS makes the Infinity more responsive, for a better driving experience
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS allows for more accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- The Infinity’s faster processor allows it to perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- The Infinity’s RTOS ensures strategic processing with optimized load balancing. This means that tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multiple programmable boost control strategies
- Multiple programmable engine protection strategies
- Programmable individual cylinder knock control
- Launch limiter
- Rolling launch anti lag
- On-the-fly map switching
- Single internal Lambda wideband AFR sensor controller
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 32GB, logging rate up to 1KHz/channel
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Up to 480Mb/sec data transfer speed
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports