Infinity Nissan RB26DETT Plug & Play Harness with Expansion Port
Once you have determined which Infinity ECU will best support your Nissan RB26DETT M/T engine, you will need to purchase the RB26DETT Plug & Play adapter harness (PN 30-3515). AEM’s Plug & Play harness for Nissan RB26DETT engines includes a Wideband O2 connector, AEMnet connector for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices and an auxiliary connector with a High Performance DTM-Style 12P connector for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel pressure, air inlet temperature, MAP, oil temperature and ethanol content sensor. The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, 12v power from relay and high side output for activating a relay or solenoid, a low side output for boost control and analog inputs for mode switch and no-lift shift.
The Infinity EMS delivers high-end engine control for the racing masses at a fraction of the cost. The Infinity Series 5 for Nissan SR20DET race engines is even more affordable than its larger Series 7 version because it is designed for smaller racing engines using low impedance injectors up to 6 cylinders or race engines driving up to 8 high impedance injectors. It features a smaller footprint than the Infinity Series 7 (5.855” x 5.55” x 1.8”) and a single, weatherproof 80-pin connector.
200MHz Processor and Real Time Operating System
Late model vehicle ECU’s all run on faster processors. The Infinity ECU is built around a latest-generation 32 bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real Time Operating System (RTOS), which is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). By comparison, common competitive systems typically use 20MHz to 50MHz processors. To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS makes the Infinity more responsive, for a better driving experience
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS allows for more accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- The Infinity’s faster processor allows it to perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- The Infinity’s RTOS ensures strategic processing with optimized load balancing. This means that tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex Fuel compatible
- Multi fuel capable
- Drive by wire
- Variable valve control
- Multiple boost control strategies
- Nitrous control
- Map switching (on-the-fly)
- Internal wideband UEGO air/fuel controller
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 64 GB
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and loggers
- Industry leading transfer speed
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Sealed enclosure and IP67-rated comms ports
Supports OEM Cam Angle Sensor
The AEM Infinity ECU supports the Nissan RB26DETT’s OEM Cam Angle Sensor (CAS) '360 Degree' pattern. The base calibration is pre-configured for the OEM CAS. The Infinity ECU can be reconfigured via the Setup Wizard to properly read the 12 crank/1 cam timing pattern on engines using an AEM CAS trigger disk.
Supports Factory VTC
The Infinity ECU supports the factory Nissan Valve Timing Control (N-VCT) system.
Signal Conditioner for ATTESA AWD System on R34 Skylines
The Infinity has a signal conditioner that ensures proper operation of the AWD system on R34 Skylines.