Infinity Polaris RZR XP Turbo Plug & Play Harness with Expansion Port
2016-'17 Polaris RZR XP Turbo Plug & Play adapter harness (PN 30-3808). AEM’s Plug & Play harness for the RZR XP Turbo includes a Wideband O2 connector, AEMnet connector for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices and an auxiliary connector with a High Performance DTM-Style 12P connector for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel pressure, air inlet temperature, MAP, oil temperature and ethanol content sensor. The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, 12v power from relay and high side output for activating a relay or solenoid, a low side output for boost control and analog inputs for mode switch and no-lift shift.
The Infinity EMS delivers high-end engine control for the racing masses at a fraction of the cost. The Infinity Series 5 for Polaris RZR race engines is even more affordable than its larger Series 7 version because it is designed for smaller racing engines using low impedance injectors up to 6 cylinders or race engines driving up to 8 high impedance injectors. It features a smaller footprint than the Infinity Series 7 (5.855” x 5.55” x 1.8”) and a single, weatherproof 80-pin connector.
200MHz Processor and Real Time Operating System
Late model vehicle ECU’s all run on faster processors. The Infinity ECU is built around a latest-generation 32 bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real Time Operating System (RTOS), which is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). By comparison, common competitive systems typically use 20MHz to 50MHz processors. To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS makes the Infinity more responsive, for a better driving experience
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS allows for more accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- The Infinity’s faster processor allows it to perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- The Infinity’s RTOS ensures strategic processing with optimized load balancing. This means that tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multiple programmable boost control strategies
- Multiple programmable engine protection strategies
- Programmable individual cylinder knock control
- Secondary injector control
- Launch limiter
- Rolling launch antilag
- On-the-fly map switching
- Single internal Lambda AFR controller
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 32GB, logging rate up to 1KHz/channel
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Up to 480Mb/sec data transfer speed
- Programmable drive-by-wire capable
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports
AEM's Infinity Plug & Play Adapter Harnesses for the 2016-'17 Polaris RZR XP Turbo (PN 30-3822) is for use with the Infinity Powersports ECU (PN 30-7112).
Complete Stand Alone Engine Control
When combined with AEM’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness, the Infinity completely replaces the RZR XP Turbo's factory ECU and installs quickly using all supplied hardware and sensors. A base map for the engine is included to speed up the tuning process.
Tune it Once for Sea Level and Altitude
The provided RZR base calibration is setup to allow for one time tuning of the VE table for all altitudes. It can be tuned at sea level and driven to high altitudes all while keeping AFRs on target without feedback.
Complete Plug & Play Systems for All RZR Models
A wideband AFR sensor and ignition coil driver are included in each Plug & Play RZR XP Turbo kit to ensure quick installation. Connections for the factory sensors are included on each Plug & Play wiring harness. The Infinity ECU supports the factory injectors and injector upgrades through the Wizard in the software. The XP Turbo’s Drive-by-Wire and boost control is supported by the Infinity ECU.
Full Dashboard Functionality
The Infinity ECU integrates with the RZR’s CANbus system to retain full dashboard functionality on each vehicle.
AWD Control is Fully Supported
AWD control is supported through the Infinity ECU to retain the RZR’s formidable off road capabilities.
Closed-Loop Wideband Feedback Control
The Infinity ECU includes an on-board UEGO wideband air/fuel ratio (AFR) controller. A Bosch 4.2LSU UEGO sensor (PN 30-2001) is included with each Plug & Play kit.
Plug & Play Harness with Expansion Port
AEM’s sealed, weatherproof Plug & Play harness for Polaris RZRs includes an AEMnet port for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices.
An expansion port with a weatherproof 12-pin connector is included in the Plug & Play Adapter Harness for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel and/or oil pressure (30-2130-150 150 PSI) and ethanol content (ethanol content sensor PN 30-2200 sold separately). The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, power from a relay and switched inputs for boost target, etc.